Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wordless Wednesday (Maybe): Doormat Do Over

To introduce this post, I got the idea for Wordless Wednesdays from MrsMamaHen. She posts beautiful photographs of what's relevant right now. I need to post more frequently, and this may just be a way for me to do it. I have realized I use instagram about 9,572 times a day, so photos I have. Anyway, I'm going to try to "show" you a simple craft mostly through photos. WW #1  The Doormat Do Over. The victim, my two year old sisal doormat. It's been left out to "weather, patina, age with grace" for two years. Two ALASKAN winters. Anyway, I mostly ignore it except to wipe huge chunks of ice off my boots. I want to make my entryway sort of cute for the holidays this year. This thing's gotta go. Or does it?

Step 1:GOOGLE! I found BHG.s cute fall entryways, no more words. :)



1 comment:

  1. I love it! And don't you LOVE instagram? :) I actually have a doormat that I accidentally painted part of when I was painting my pallets for my school table. I might have to do something like this to salvage it. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete